- 5/2018 Předčasné parlamentní volby v Bulharsku 2017
(Dokument PDF, 722 KB)
- 4/2018 Koordinace protidrogové politiky - srovnání České republiky, Německa, Nizozemska a Velké Británie (Anglie a Walesu)
(Dokument PDF, 628 KB)
- 3/2018 Příjmy a platby do rozpočtu EU
(Dokument PDF, 364 KB)
- 2/2018 Evropská občanská iniciativa - zhodnocení fungování a návrh revize evropské občanské iniciativy
(Dokument PDF, 324 KB)
- 28/2018 BRUSELSKÝ DIÁŘ (v týdnu od 9. do 15. července 2018)
- 26/2018 BRUSELSKÝ DIÁŘ (v týdnu od 25. června do 1. července 2018)
The Parliamentary Institute (hereinafter referred to as PI) resolves the tasks of scientific, informative and educational nature for the Chamber of Deputies: Deputies, Committees and other authorities, Office of the Chamber, Senate and its office, senators and Senate authorities.
In order to provide best possible services, the PI has been divided into three departments, each dealing with particular agenda. The Department of General Analysis deals predominantly with Deputy and Senator requests and provides general analyses and also analyses in the field of foreign relations. The Department of EU Affairs serves mostly as an expert base for the Committee for European Affairs of the Chamber of Deputies. The department elaborates and holds the database of incoming EU documents and those that have some relation to EU. The Department of Communication and Education provides services for public and operates Information Center of the Chamber of Deputies. Departments within the PI closely cooperate with each other and they together organize seminars either for MPs or for public. Members of all departments participate commonly on major projects and analyses.